ATE (Automation test Engineer)
At NextSilicon, we are reimagining high-performance computing. Our pioneering coprocessor vastly accelerates supercomputers. NextSilicon is looking for a talented, experienced, and execution-oriented ATE Software engineer to build and maintain system testing in production. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing, supporting, and updating production testing software, and its integration into the company’s leading projects, to assure best quality, high yields, and cost-effectiveness.
- B.Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering or a similar field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in ATE work in a production environment.
- 5+ years of experience in automation and test development
- Knowledge of scripting languages, particularly reading, writing, and debugging Python
- Knowledge of software design in C and C++
- Experience working with Jenkins: advantage
- Ability to understand overall functionality of complex systems
- Competence in debugging hardware and software
- Communicative, organized, and able to work with multiple interfaces and suppliers
- Define production test flow and test programs
- Design and develop software tests according to specifications
- Perform stress, high load and high power tests
- Integrate tests into manufacturing test program, automation and release to manufacturing site
- Perform laboratory measurements and correlations
- Maintain manufacturing line testing at production site
- Provide first-level support of production failures
- Debug hardware and software
- Production data log analysis
- Integrate and collaborate with local and global teams
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For any questions please ask us at email@example.com