NextSilicon is a swiftly growing startup that has developed pioneering computing architectures. NextSilicon is looking for an accomplished and experienced Bookkeeper who will hit the ground running. The candidate will join the Finance, Admin, and Operation department and be responsible for all day-to-day bookkeeping and other ongoing operational and financial tasks.
- Record daily financial transactions, including purchase invoices
- Prepare and manage ongoing payments
- Reconcile supplier statements with invoices and payments
- Issue invoices to customers
- Reconcile bank statements
- Process credit card receipts
- Record and manage employees’ expenses and global travel reports
- Handle financial reporting to Israeli authorities (social security, income tax, VAT, forms 856, 126, etc.)
- Participate in preparing monthly budget analyses
- Support cross-company projects
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For any questions please ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org