Design technical lead
NextSilicon is a swiftly growing unicorn startup that is reimagining high-performance computing. Our pioneering coprocessor vastly accelerates supercomputers, driving them forward into a new generation. Our new software-defined hardware architecture enables HPC to fulfill its promise of breakthroughs in all advanced research fields.
We are looking for an experienced, talented ASIC technical lead and front-end design expert. In this high-visibility and influential role, you will help push chip execution activities from planning to tapeout while solving challenging implementation problems.
- 8+ years of experience in complex ASIC designs
- VLSI expert with a deep understanding of chip architecture and design flows
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, able to drive colleagues to achieve the project goals
- Good understanding of hardware-software partitions and tradeoffs
- Understanding of chip integration, including I/O, high speed IPs, and PLLs
- Experience in and a good understanding of synthesis, timing tools and flows
- Good understanding of reset and clock design (including CTS)
- Knowledge of process nodes and place and route flows
- Experience working with various front-end tools and flows (CDC, LINT, etc.,)
- Knowledge in DFT (MBist, ATPG): advantage
- Knowledge in high speed design: advantage
- Lead top-level design, implementation, and integration activities
- Devise execution indicators and monitor and report execution progress to enable prioritization and clear decision making
- Work with various teams to drive execution
- Be the focal point for third-party vendors
- Technology expert, building a knowledge base for the group
- Support timing and constraints definitions
- Drive front-end flows and tools, IO and package definitions, IP integration, and clock and reset design
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For any questions please ask us at email@example.com