At NextSilicon, we are reimagining high-performance computing. Our pioneering coprocessor vastly accelerates supercomputers, driving them forward into a new generation. Our new software-defined hardware architecture enables HPC to fulfill its promise of breakthroughs in all fields of advanced research.
NextSilicon is looking for a talented and experienced engineer to take part in the Emulation and Prototyping efforts for the company’s core product. This position involves building a complex emulation environment from scratch, and collaborating with software, design, and verification teams. In this role, you will be leading emulation from A to Z and will have a critical impact on the company.
- B.Sc. or higher degree in Electrical Engineering from a leading institution
- 3+ years experience in building emulation models, running tests on emulation machines, and debugging issues within the time constrictions of silicon design projects while handling multiple priorities
- Experience with emulation platforms such as Palladium, Veloce, or Zebu, including compilation, debug, power, performance, and throughput tuning.
- Familiarity with Linux environments
- Experience with languages such as : C, C++, Perl, Ruby, System Verilog, Verilog, Make
- Familiarity with interfaces such as PCIe, SPI, UART, ETH: advantage
- Familiarity with embedded systems: advantage
- Knowledge of FPGA: advantage
- Develop and build complex emulation models for coming generations of NextSilicon accelerators, including transactors like PCIe, SPI, and embedded CPUs
- Work with the software, design, development, and verification teams to understand the functional and performance goals of the product’s design
- Optimize the model for speed and capacity and develop debug abilities to support software and firmware teams
- Work with software design and development teams to define and develop BFM, test bench, and checker tools
- Review specifications and develop attributes, tests, and coverage plans for the emulation system
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For any questions please ask us at email@example.com