Germany- Research Software Engineer
NextSilicon is a swiftly growing unicorn startup that took upon itself an innovative direction in computing. Our pioneering coprocessor vastly accelerates supercomputers, driving them forward into a new generation. Our new software-defined hardware architecture enables HPC to fulfill its promise of breakthroughs in all fields of advanced research.
We seek creative approaches to complex problems and are looking for a researcher to join our large and growing research department.
In this high-visibility and influential role, you will develop innovative solutions from concept to implementation and be part of the next big revolution in the computing world.
- Ph.D. or strong master’s degree in computer science
- Proven research skills
- Excellent software development capabilities
- Familiarity with programming languages and agile methodologies
- Experience with graph theory, code analysis, LLVM infrastructure, algebraic graph theory
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Conduct experiments and research in innovative directions in computing and mathematics
- Work on mathematical computations and algorithms
- Explore innovative directions in graph theory, clustering, and their applications in developing a pioneering architecture for a general-purpose coprocessor
- Analyze data and apply machine learning techniques
- Contribute to technical blogs and scientific publications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For any questions please ask us at email@example.com