Python Software Engineer
NextSilicon is a swiftly growing unicorn startup that is reimagining high-performance computing. Our pioneering coprocessor vastly accelerates supercomputers, driving them forward into a new generation. Our new software-defined hardware architecture enables HPC to fulfill its promise of breakthroughs in all fields of advanced research.
We are looking for an experienced technical engineer to join our system architecture team.
The team deals with all cross-cutting concerns of our system, including the microarchitecture details of our proprietary hardware compute blocks, system modeling and simulation, and the architecture of the runtime libraries.
- 1K+ StackOverflow reputation
- B.Sc. in computer science
- 5+ years of experience being part of a team developing core components in Python
- Ability and willingness to learn and gain in-depth knowledge of new topics
- Design and implement critical parts of product flows, such as: software architecture, algorithms for system optimization, newly required hardware, internal software that uses the hardware
- Collaborate with a small team of peers, being involved in each other’s tasks and act as one unit
- Research types of bottlenecks, ways of detecting them, and automatic system tuning solutions
- Build internal tools to implement the above
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For any questions please ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org