Senior Front-end Engineer
NextSilicon is developing a pioneering architecture for a general-purpose coprocessor, and we seek creative approaches to complex problems. The user interface is a huge part of our innovations, and we need a strong, experienced front-end coder. Any individual in our team gets a chance to impact every aspect of the product.
- 6+ years of experience in front-end development
- Experience with Angular and WebGL is required
- Experience writing unit, integration, and E2E tests using Jest and Cypress
- Experience with NodeJS
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code as part of our core UI components
- Develop advanced directing, profiling and monitoring UI apps
- Maintain and improve the existing code base
- Peer-review code changes
- Investigate and use relevant new technologies
- Write materials for knowledge transfer
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.