Senior HPC Field Applications Engineer
NextSilicon is a swiftly growing unicorn startup that is reimagining high-performance computing. Our pioneering coprocessor vastly accelerates supercomputers. We are looking for an accomplished technical sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset to lead the adoption of our HPC offerings through specialized sales and collaboration with partners. This position requires a strong technical contributor with experience in a customer-facing role supporting business development. This is a US-based role that involves travel within the US and occasional travel overseas. The successful candidate will enjoy a high-impact position with endless opportunities for growth.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering, math, computer science, or a related field
- 5+ years of successful field applications experience or equivalent customer-facing experience in a technical role
- Deep understanding of HPC hardware and software and cloud technologies
- Deep understanding of HPC application domains and the ability to explain our technology to sophisticated customers
- Hands-on experience working with customers to solve technical challenges and supporting strategic business development
- Experience working closely with integration partners to drive adoption and design-in and to deliver solutions for customers
- Experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and with government contracting are advantages
- Proficient in C, C++, Python, CUDA
- Interface between customers and NextSilicon applications engineering and business development teams in deeply technical engagements
- Drive technical strategy with key strategic accounts
- Establish our developer relations strategy and build interfaces with key technical communities
- Establish and build effective relationships with customers and partners
- Support the discovery of technical details about customer application performance challenges, and evaluation of suitability of NextSilicon architectures as solutions
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.