Senior Linux Kernel Embedded Engineer
NextSilicon is looking for a talented Linux Kernel and low level software expert engineer with experience in embedded systems. We are looking for a self motivated independent engineer to join the team that builds the software infrastructure for accelerating the system in large scale compute environments like data centers and HPC using new CPU core technology. Working on the cutting edge and future ready systems. We work in a development culture that is diverse, flexible and challenging. For persons looking to make an impact and influence the future of computing with personal growth options.
- Education: B.Sc.or higher in computer science.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in embedded software development.
- Strong programming skills in C, Python.
- Deep understanding of Linux kernel (drivers, networking, I/O, monitoring).
- In-depth knowledge of computer architecture.
- Experience with hardware and software interfaces.
- A solid understanding of computer architecture.
- Experience with drivers and protocols.
- Experience with non-OS systems and RTOS
- Experience with SoC life cycle.
- Development experience using Linux environments, GitHub, CI
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For any questions please ask us at email@example.com