Senior Logic Design Engineer
NextSilicon is looking for a talented and experienced engineer to participate in designing the next era of computer architecture. In this position you will take part in designing the critical parts of NextSilicon’s future chips. You will transform architectural requirements to micro-architectural specs, implement key blocks in RTL, and participate in post-silicon activities.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 10+ years of digital design experience with complex blocks
- Ability to transform requirements into specification documents
- Proven record in high-speed and low-power design
- Experience in front-end tools and analysis: CDC, LINT, power, simulation
- Team player, versatile and results-oriented
- Experience in high-speed communication design (PCIE, ETH) or memory design (GDDR, HBM) is an advantage
- Understanding high-level architectural requirements and writing micro-architectural specs
- Designing multiple blocks in RTL, providing feedback to architects, software, and more
- Debugging simulations and back-end issues
- Driving initiatives in design, tools, and automation domains
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For any questions please ask us at email@example.com