Senior Silicon Validation Engineer
At NextSilicon, we are reimagining high-performance computing. Our pioneering coprocessor vastly accelerates supercomputers, driving them forward into a new generation. Our new software-defined hardware architecture enables HPC to fulfill its promise of breakthroughs in all advanced research fields. NextSilicon is looking for a talented and experienced software engineer to take part in silicon and system validation for the company’s core product. This position involves building a complex validation environment from scratch, defining test plan execution, and debugging failures. In this role, you will be leading validation from A to Z and will have a critical impact on the company’s success.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years of programming experience in the silicon industry
- Strong knowledge of C, C++ in Linux kernel
- Experience in HW-SW integration
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience in validation and HW stress testing using SW: advantage
- Develop software for silicon validation
- Develop and execute test plans for pre-silicon and post-silicon validation, including targeted tests for stressing the HW to its limits
- Act as the focal point for HW and SW integration and debugging
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams (SW, Architecture, Design, and ATE) as part of product development
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For any questions please ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org