Serbia- Software Integration Lead Engineer
NextSiliconNextSilicon is a swiftly growing unicorn startup that is reimagining high-performance computing. Our pioneering coprocessor vastly accelerates supercomputers, driving them forward into a new generation. Our new software-defined hardware architecture enables HPC and AI to fulfill its promise of breakthroughs in all fields of advanced research.
We are looking for an experienced software lead who will develop validation software for our software-defined hardware solution, and integrate it into the system level test environment.
- BSc in computer science or a closely related field.
- 10 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience with developing automation systems, validation tools and methodologies for embedded software
- Experience in scripting using languages such as Python and Bash, and building environment frameworks such as CMake
- Hands-on experience in productization of distributed compute solutions for high performance and parallel computing.
- Exceptional C/C++ programming skills
- A deep understanding of computer systems, operating systems, and computer architecture
- Experience writing code for high-performance computing applications
- Have a validation mentality: meticulous, curious, and persistent
- Have and understanding of the end to end solution architecture and be able to define testing strategy and fail/pass criteria
- Write stress tests for the end-to-end data flow implementation, including all the software modules.
- Utilize driver and firmware APIs to test data transfer within our solution, leveraging the capabilities of a multi-core architecture.
- Interact with software teams to proactively gather the information needed in order to perform the necessary quality assurance procedures
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For any questions please ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org