NextSilicon is a swiftly growing unicorn startup that is reimagining high-performance computing. Our pioneering coprocessor vastly accelerates supercomputers, driving them forward into a new generation. Our new software-defined hardware architecture enables HPC to fulfill its promise of breakthroughs in all fields of advanced research.
We are looking for an experienced SOC architect. In this high-visibility, influential role, you will have a significant part in our next generation platform definitions. This role involves interaction with cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams including hardware, software and research teams.
- 8+ years of experience working on complex, large-scale SOC architectures
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following: Microprocessor subsystems, Memory subsystem design and Cache coherency, On-chip interconnect, Debug methodology.
- Good understanding of ASIC design flow
- Experience with ARM, RISC-V, and/or MIPS CPU: advantage
- Experience with PCle, DDR, and/or CXL: advantage
- Knowledge in high-speed design: advantage
- Good understanding of SOC security aspects: advantage
- Excellent communication skills within and across teams and at the executive level
- Take significant part of architectural definitions for NextSilicon SOCs
- Close collaboration with cross-functional and multidisciplinary teams including hardware, software, and system engineers
- Evaluate and recommend selections of technology, IP, and vendor
- Technology expert; build a knowledge base for the group
- Influence roadmaps, and help set technology targets for future SOCs.
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For any questions please ask us at email@example.com