Software Tech Lead
At NextSilicon, we are reimagining high-performance computing. Our pioneering coprocessor vastly accelerates supercomputers, driving them forward into a new generation. Our new software-defined hardware architecture enables HPC to fulfill its promise of breakthroughs in all fields of advanced research.
NextSilicon is looking for software engineers to develop the company’s product. If you're a systems programmer who wants to build a complex runtime for a revolutionary heterogeneous processor architecture, your place is with us. We're writing compilers, drivers, firmware, and our unique optimizer and runtime. Our engineers are not siloed into narrow areas; our ideas are cross-fertilized among teams. Our technical backgrounds are diverse and we don't have preferred approaches or cookbooks, so come and invent! Oh, and if you don't like what the hardware does, the hardware teams are just a few steps away and really like hearing our ideas. We care about results and insist on doing things right.
- 7+ experience working as a software engineer
- Experience working in a leading global company
- Experience in C, C++, or another system programming language
- Experience in technically leading and executing software projects end to end
- Experience designing large software components and assuring high quality
- Previous work on at least one of: Compilers, emulators, JIT engines, or anything similar, Firmware, drivers, Hypervisors, Real-time or near-real-time systems, Algorithm implementation in a system programming language
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For any questions please ask us at email@example.com