NextSilicon is a startup unicorn that is revolutionizing the high-performance computing world. We understand that our company thrives when our employees thrive.
We’re looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Sourcing Recruiter to join our People team. In this role, you would help find and hire exceptional talent and be part of the company’s growth by building and maintaining the foundational processes that will help us scale significantly.
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g., HR Management, Organizational Psychology, or HR certification)
- 3+ years of experience in E2E recruiting cycle for technical roles from Startup or global Company.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing tools, head-hunting abilities including proactive phone calls and internet research.
- Experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Proven experience recruiting for technology roles. (R&D profiles: SW & HW)
- Ability to understand and learn variety of roles within organization
- Experience building sourcing plans for multiple client groups.
- Source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company careers site, social media, job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, associations/user groups.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and goals
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process
- Partner with the people team on planning, implementation, and adoption of programs, tools, workflows to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of our process
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Clear and effective organizational, project management, tracking and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, solutions-first thinker who is action-oriented seeks process improvements.
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, GitHub and more).
- Experience in leading company wide recruiting projects: referrals, diversity, job fairs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities while staying flexible, and organized.
- Data-driven decision maker and analysis skills.
- Create and maintain an excellent candidate experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills - in English
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For any questions please ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org