Technical Sourcing Recruiter
NextSilicon is reimagining high-performance computing. Our accelerated compute solutions leverage intelligent adaptive algorithms to vastly accelerate supercomputers, driving them forward into a new generation. Our new software-defined hardware architecture enables HPC to fulfill its promise of breakthroughs in all fields of advanced research.
We’re looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Sourcing Recruiter to join our People team. In this role, you would help find and hire exceptional talent and be part of the company’s growth by building and maintaining the foundational processes that will help us scale significantly.
- 3+ years of experience in an E2E recruiting cycle for technical roles in a startup or global company (Software and Hardware)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience building and using a variety of tools for sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates (e.g., Comeet)
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships, including effective organizational, project management, tracking, and problem-solving skills
- Create and maintain an excellent candidate experience and employer branding
- Creating reports and examining data to make the recruitment processes more efficient
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of candidates to meet current and future hiring targets
- Find and engage passive candidates and create effective search strategies by using different tools such as Linkedin, communities forums, Facebook, etc.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proactive, solutions-first thinker who is action-oriented and seeks continuous process improvements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities while staying flexible and organized
- Find and engage passive candidates, and create effective search strategies by using different tools such as Linkedin, Github, communities forums, Facebook, etc.
- Schedule candidate interviews by coordinating with candidates, hiring managers, interviewers and HRBP
- Collaborate with hiring managers and senior leaders to understand the requirements and expectations for roles such as: SW, HW and research developers
- Partner with the People team on planning, sourcing, and implementing programs, tools, and workflows to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of our recruitment processes
- Communicate proactively and effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process
- Collaborate and interface with hiring managers and key stakeholders to understand the requirements and expectations for roles such as: SW, HW and Research Engineers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external recruiting agencies and vendors.
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For any questions please ask us at email@example.com