Verification Tech Lead
NextSilicon is looking for a talented and experienced engineer to take part in the verification efforts for the company’s core product. This position involves building a complex verification environment from scratch, and defining and executing a test plan. In this role, you will be leading verification from A to Z and will have a critical impact on the company.
- 10+ years of verification experience, including hands-on experience building complex environments from scratch
- Advanced knowledge of verification flow, CPU, SOC architecture and design
- Expertise in verification languages such as SystemVerilog, UVM, Spaceman
- Knowledge of industry standard tools, including Verilog, Verilog simulator, and debug
- Clear understanding of constrained random verification process, functional coverage, code coverage, and assertion methodology and philosophy
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent experience
- Review specifications and develop attributes, tests, and coverage plans
- Define methodology and test benches
- Work closely with the verification team to ensure the quality of the product
- Build and maintain a smart and scalable verification environment that ties into various systems
- Work with the software, design, and micro-architecture teams to understand the functional and performance goals of the product’s design
NextSilicon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. NextSilicon makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
For any questions please ask us at email@example.com